Our client experience is collaborative: we work together from initial instruction to action, year after year.
We don’t generally wear suits, unless it’s appropriate. We’re not stuffy and we don’t work in a stuffy manner. We’re professional, very professional, but the atmosphere we create is more informal.
Our experience shows that this is the kind of environment in which meaningful discussion is shared, and helpful insight derived. We don’t tell clients what they can and can’t do with their money or try to cajole them into a decision. We work alongside our clients to help them realise their aims and aspirations for the future.
As part of our commitment to giving clients room to be themselves, we don’t pack the day full of meetings, and there’s no clock-watching when you’re with us.
In fact, our client meetings take as long as is necessary. An initial meeting may run on beyond your expectation because you haven’t had this type of discussion with an advisor before. You’ll find there’s so much to discuss. All meetings will be like this, and it’s part of what makes us so distinctive to work with.
On a day-by-day basis, we approach our work using a systematic method that guides you through six steps. These help you articulate, understand and create the life you want for you and your family. Our task is to show you that it’s a life you really can all enjoy.
Six steps to a financially secure future
- The first step in our process involves getting to know you, understanding your life, your future, your family and your finances.
- Step two involves collecting and collating information about your finances and integrating it with what we’ve learned about you.
- Then, in the third step, we draw up a model of where you are financially at this moment. This is a dynamic model, and can be amended or tweaked to reflect any changes in the information you want to provide.
- As a fourth step, we implement any of our recommendations that you’d like us to, taking care of all the paperwork on your behalf.
- Then, the fifth step, we manage your investments in line with your financial plan.
- The final step is born out of recognition that life is never easy to predict. So we have regular meetings to review your plan, make necessary adjustments, and ensure you’re set up for a bright financial future.